Goal – strengthening the organizational structure through satisfied staff.
- Issuing of Permits
- Certifying and counter signing of grama niladari certificates
- Renewing licenses
- Collecting revenue
Social Services Division
Goal-Encourage participation of the disadvantaged and suffering social groups in social development, by providing relief and rehabilitation and creating a background to prevent them falls into such conditions.
- Provision of aids and equipments.
- Issuing senior citizenship Identity cards
- Issuing Public Assistance of Monthly Allowance.
Goal- Strengthening the divisional sustainable development
- Identifying the development needs
- Evaluation the progress of the projects
- Maintaining and updating Resources Profile of the division
Goal - Implement and maintain sound financial transaction system to achieve the overall objectives in Divisional Secretariat, Karaichchi.
- Preparing the procurement plan of the year
- All the activities related to payments
- Conducting Board of surveys
- Handling Audit queries
- Preparing financial statements
- Certification, Accounting and Financial Reporting.
- Stores Management.
Action has been initiated to establish a Registrar Division at Divisional Secretariat, Karaichchi.
Pension payments process is being centralized at District Secretariat, Kilinochchi, but preparation of the pension files relating to Civil & death gratuity are performing by Divisional Secretariat, Karaichchi.
- Taking action to issue Permits to People in Karaichchi Divisional Secretariat.
- Implementing Pilot project in Karachchi division under Circular No. 2013- 01.
- Taking action to issue lands to landless people in Karaichchi division.
- Obtaining ownership of land
- Changing ownership of land
- Naming/Changing the Successor
- Allocate lands for Religious places.
- Handing over of lands to Departmental purposes.
- Vesting lands to Local Govt. Authorities.
- Handing over lands to Security purposes.